Here are the final five foods that will help you relax!!!
16. The B vitamins and Vitamin C are important anti stress nutrients that help calm the nervous system. Try tangerine and raspberry juice or carrot, beansprout and cranberry juice.
17. Lettuce based juices are excellent for helping you relax at bedtime. Lettuce has a strong flavour so mix it with carrot juice.
18. All fruit and vegetables are rich in antioxidants. These help preventing age-related brain degeneration. They are also our main source of potassium an important mineral for soothing the nerves. Eat 5 portions of fresh fruit and veg daily.
19. Mint is a herb that helps lower feelings of anger and nervousness. Add it liberally to salads or sprinkle it on vegetables.
20. Zinc and iron are essential for optimum brain function, mental health and mood balance. They are found in lean meats, seafood, nuts, seeds, whole grains and legumes (peas, beans, lentils, soybeans and alfalfa)
Well that’s that – 20 foods that will help you to be calm! Which one has worked for you?
Chocolate beats it hands down for me (he he)